SDPYS The Pokemon Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A pokemon roleplay site where you take control of the pokemon world. Feel free to join and experience the fun!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Kado: As you can see, my banner sucks... I will be holding a Banner Contest! Make a banner and post it in the Banner Contest section of the forum. I hope I get to see good banners. You have until August 10th to finish them.

A rare encounter

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SilverxLucario
Beginner
Beginner
SilverxLucario

A rare encounter Empty
PostSubject: A rare encounter   A rare encounter Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 2:35 am

Silver sat outside of the cave he had been inhabiting for roughly the past year. Being an extremely rare silver lucario he tended to stay away from encounters with most other pokemon and trainers, expecially trainers. He didn't really have any friends or family around and he was rather lonely over all. But being incredibly shy and stubborn he found it hard to venture far from his home, or expose himself to others.

Glancing up at the nearly starless sky, the darkness was more than enough for the Lucario to feel safe out in the open for a while. Inside the cave system he could easily avoid pokemon and trainers by sticking to the darkness and avoiding flash lights or lit areas. Though on mostly dark nights Silver would sit outside the cave and enjoy the fresh air.

The light rain in the area didn't bother him all that much, but it kept the other rock types in the area away from him which were practically the only type in the area. Though it did bring out more water types. Either way, it didn't bother Silver, as long as everyone kept away from him, he was perfectly fine to sit out in the rain.
Back to top Go down
SilverxLucario
Beginner
Beginner
SilverxLucario

A rare encounter Empty
PostSubject: Re: A rare encounter   A rare encounter Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 5:44 pm

Seeing a flicker of movement Silver turned his head towards the entrance of the cave. He looked around the area and only seeing a small boulder he figured no one would be silly enough to hide behind something obvious like that. Returning his gaze upward Silver decided to ignore whatever it was for the time being.

But then it started to bug him. What exactly DID he see? Letting curiousity get the best of him he sighed and jumped down from where he was. Making his way over to the rock he put a hand on top of it as he looked down at the Treeko.
Back to top Go down
SilverxLucario
Beginner
Beginner
SilverxLucario

A rare encounter Empty
PostSubject: Re: A rare encounter   A rare encounter Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 7:44 pm

Silver glanced down at the Treeko as he plastered himself against the rock. He couldn't help but laugh inwardly.

Any particular reason you're trying to hide behind this rock...? he asked as he made his way out into the open for the first time in a while.
Back to top Go down
SilverxLucario
Beginner
Beginner
SilverxLucario

A rare encounter Empty
PostSubject: Re: A rare encounter   A rare encounter Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 5:38 am

(ah... on other forums they don't care what you use as long as you make it clear you're talking xD so yeah...)

Unsure of what to think, Silver just stared at the Treeko for several long moments before letting out a sigh.

"It really makes no difference to me... I was just wondering what I saw over here, and now that I know it was just you I feel a lot better. So feel free to leave or do whatever it is you want to do because I'm not going to kill you..."

All of this was said rather calmly before the lucario walked away from the grass type. Stretching out and letting loose a yawn he made his way back to where he was sitting before.
Back to top Go down
SilverxLucario
Beginner
Beginner
SilverxLucario

A rare encounter Empty
PostSubject: Re: A rare encounter   A rare encounter Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 4:01 am

"There's no reason to leave, I'm not mean... Feel free to wonder around or whatever it is you want to do. I'm not going to hurt you. The only time I fight is when I'm forced to so don't feel like you need to be afraid of me."

Sitting back down on the rock he gazed up at the stars with a sigh. It was starting to get really lonely for him there - perhaps he should leave and head somewhere else. Maybe being with a trainer wouldn't be as bad as he expected it to be. But he enjoyed always being out in the open. The idea of being jammed into one of those tiny orbs was not Silver's idea of a good time.
Back to top Go down
SilverxLucario
Beginner
Beginner
SilverxLucario

A rare encounter Empty
PostSubject: Re: A rare encounter   A rare encounter Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 9:47 pm

"You just want a place to live?" The lucario questioned looking down at the smaller pokemon. "Somehow I doubt a dark cave would be the place for a pokemon like yourself... But then again who am I to judge...?"

Letting loose a yawn he laid back on the rock without further thought or comment
Back to top Go down
SilverxLucario
Beginner
Beginner
SilverxLucario

A rare encounter Empty
PostSubject: Re: A rare encounter   A rare encounter Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 3:20 pm

"Why would they kick you out?" He asked simply turning his head to look at the treeko. "I don't see any reason why they would kick you out."
Back to top Go down
SilverxLucario
Beginner
Beginner
SilverxLucario

A rare encounter Empty
PostSubject: Re: A rare encounter   A rare encounter Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 6:11 pm

"That... makes... no sense actually... considering that adults usually take care of the kids..." Silver shrugged quietly looking at the younger pokemon with a sigh. "though i know the feeling of being abandoned..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A rare encounter Empty
PostSubject: Re: A rare encounter   A rare encounter Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A rare encounter
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SDPYS The Pokemon Roleplay :: Johto :: Natural Environments :: Dark Cave-
Jump to: