SDPYS The Pokemon Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A pokemon roleplay site where you take control of the pokemon world. Feel free to join and experience the fun!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Kado: As you can see, my banner sucks... I will be holding a Banner Contest! Make a banner and post it in the Banner Contest section of the forum. I hope I get to see good banners. You have until August 10th to finish them.

Hasquet

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Hasquet Empty
PostSubject: Hasquet   Hasquet Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 2:17 am

*Species: Latias
*Domesticated: No
*Bio: Born many years ago, Latias used to live with her brother, Latios, in a massive tree deep in a thick jungle until they decided to tour the world. They both went their own way, just temporarily, so they can learn more about the world than if both stayed together.
Latias is cheerful and always looking for anything fun to do, regardless of the consequences. However, she can also be quite careless. She often finds herself in sticky situations because of this, and with her brother elsewhere, she must learn quickly how to deal with them.

*Species: Latios
*Domesticated: No
*Bio: Born many years ago, Latios used to live with his sister, Latias, in a massive tree deep in a thick jungle until they decided to tour the world. They both went their own way, just temporarily, so they can learn more about the world than if both stayed together.
Latios is friendly and much more cautious than his sister. He makes sure to keep an eye on his surroundings, although his inexperience often leaves him vulnerable. Latios is always willing to make new friends, but he often keeps his distance from everyone.

Latias and Latios occasionally cross paths or return home, where they can discuss their findings. However, the thirst for adventure never leaves them, so they make sure to keep up in their exploration.
Back to top Go down
Ryu
Administrator
Administrator
Ryu

Hasquet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hasquet   Hasquet Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 7:54 pm

Accepted. I've been REALLY REALLY busy. Sorry guys...
Back to top Go down
Gawain Halwende
Gawain Halwende

Hasquet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hasquet   Hasquet Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 3:42 pm

Seems like everybodies been REALLY REALLY busy lately. And you don't have to make excuses Ryu. I mean, unless you've been busy for the last few months. In which case... Meh.

Ah, the fun of "The Waiting Game."
Sneer comments for everyone.
Back to top Go down

Hasquet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hasquet   Hasquet Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 3:13 pm

Thanks for accepting. I don't mind that the site was a bit slow for a while. I think that if we can be on more often, though, then others will be inclined to do the same.
Back to top Go down
Gawain Halwende
Gawain Halwende

Hasquet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hasquet   Hasquet Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 12:22 am

"Others" are never online to see that we're online...
Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Hasquet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hasquet   Hasquet Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 10:23 am

Indeed. However, I'm sure that most of the people will visit the site once in a great while.
Back to top Go down
death the immortal buizel
Beginner
Beginner
death the immortal buizel

Hasquet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hasquet   Hasquet Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 3:46 pm

man i hope my character is aprove -.- PLZ check mine out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hasquet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hasquet   Hasquet Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hasquet
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SDPYS The Pokemon Roleplay :: Before you RP :: Character Submission-
Jump to: